Tax Bills have been mailed, if you did not receive all of your bills please contact our office to have a duplicate mailed.
Welcome to Rains County Appraisal District!
Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district.Rains Appraisal District is responsible for appraising all real and business personal property within Rains County. The district appraises property according to the Texas Property Tax Code and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).
Rains Appraisal District is responsible for the fair market appraisal of properties within each of the following taxing entities:
|Rains CAD Taxing Entities|
|Rains County||City of Emory|
|Rains ISD||City of Point|
|Miller Grove ISD||Rains Co. Emergency Dist. #1|
|City of East Tawakoni||Lone Oak ISD|
|Alba Golden ISD|
- Property Owners Should Soon Start Receiving Appraisal Notices for the 2017 Tax Year
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers
- Property Owners Can Protest Property Appraisal Values
- Rains County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Propertyby April 15
- Deferred Property Tax Payments