The 2019 Notices Of Appraised Value will be in the mail soon. 2019-Notice Insert for property increase
Business Personal Property Renditions are due by 4/15/19
Welcome to Rains County Appraisal District!
Within this site you will find general information about the District and the ad valorem property tax system in Texas, as well as information regarding specific properties within the district.Rains Appraisal District is responsible for appraising all real and business personal property within Rains County. The district appraises property according to the Texas Property Tax Code and the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practices (USPAP).
Rains Appraisal District is responsible for the fair market appraisal of properties within each of the following taxing entities:
|Rains CAD Taxing Entities|
|Rains County||City of Emory|
|Rains ISD||City of Point|
|Miller Grove ISD||Rains Co. Emergency Dist. #1|
|City of East Tawakoni||Lone Oak ISD|
|Alba Golden ISD|
- Property Owners Can Protest Property Appraisal Values
- Property Owners Should Soon Start Receiving Appraisal Notices for the 2019 Tax Year
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers
- Rains County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Propertyby April 15
- Deferred Property Tax Payments