All homestead applications must be accompanied by a copy of applicant's drivers license or other information as required by the Texas Property Tax Code. Applicant may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
For a complete list of forms please visit the Texas State Comptroller’s website.
- Property Owners Should Soon Start Receiving Appraisal Notices for the 2017 Tax Year
- Updated Property Tax Information Now Available for Texas Taxpayers
- Property Owners Can Protest Property Appraisal Values
- Rains County Appraisal District Reminds Businesses to Render their Taxable Propertyby April 15
- Deferred Property Tax Payments